CODE OF ETHICS
The NV3 Club (from time to time hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) has made a commitment to provide products and services of the finest quality backed with impeccable service. In turn, the Company expects Club Members (from time to time hereinafter referred to as “you”, “your” and “Member”) to reflect that image in their relationships with Consumers and other Members. As an NV3 Member you are generally free to operate your business as you see fit but it is to our mutual, long-term advantage if you accord to the highest standards of integrity and fair practice in your role as a Member. The Code of Ethics, therefore, states:
As an NV3 Member:
- I will conduct my business in an honest, ethical manner at all times.
- I will make no representations about the benefits and savings associated with Company products or services other than those contained in officially-approved corporate literature and videos.
- I will provide support and encouragement to my customers to ensure that their experience with the Company is a successful one. I understand that it is important to provide follow-up service and support to my team.
- I will motivate and actively work with Team Members in my team to help them build their Company business.
- I will refrain from exaggerating my personal income or the income potential in general and will stress to potential Members the level of effort required to succeed in the business.
- I will not abuse the goodwill of my association with the Company to further and promote other business interests (particularly those which may be competitive to the Company) without the prior written consent of the Company.
- I will not make disparaging remarks about other products, services, Members, or companies; likewise, I will not willfully denigrate the activities or personalities of fellow Members.
- I will abide by all of the Company’s Policies and Procedures as included herein, or as may be amended from time to time.
Any violation of the above ethics is subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of Membership.